Best wedding photographer in Scarborough



Scarborough wedding photographer | Yorkshire | 2point 8 studios

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
scarborough wedding photograther


 I'm Dave an award winning Scarborough wedding photographer offering wedding photography throughout Scarborough, Yorkshire and across the UK. I love documentary and contemporary wedding photography but with a twist of creativity, my aim is to capture unique images of those special moments in an authentic way and as they really happen. All weddings are different and unique and every wedding is special, we never really know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory, you will be creating those memories, memories that should last a life time and when its all done you'll have the photographs to look back on for years to come.

I won't run around bossing guests or dictating your day, I go around my work in a relaxed way.


 Some of my favourite photographs from Yorkshire weddings that I’ve shot over the past few years. As a Yorkshire wedding photographer I love that each wedding is completely different; The location, the people, those special moments like the speeches, the laughs, the tearful moments, each and every one is unique to that day. Moments like this can’t be staged or re-created, they just happen, and without being cliche that's what makes being a wedding photographer the best job in the world. Shooting from the inside out I completely immerse myself within  your day, becoming more of a guest than “the wedding photographer”. You will hardly notice that I'm there..  To check my latest work, follow me on Instagram!

Angelika&Gareth283 copy.jpg


aHollie&Henry1424a321 copy.jpg

I don't believe Weddings should be over organised stressful events. They are celebrations and should be treated as such. Predominantly my approach is relaxed and fun, no bossing the guests into model like poses or taking off with the bride & groom for half the day. I like to blend in, almost become a guest shooting from the inside out. Probably around 90% of what I do is documentary, no setting up shots, just purely organic as it happens.. the other 10% is what we call the formals and couple shots, done in a tasteful and totally relaxed manner.


Wedding photography is an investment, you are investing in your memories and more often than not your photographs are one of the few things you have to keep from your day and look back on for years to come..

scarborough wedding prep
wedding photographer


"So grateful for the most amazing memories captured! Fantastic, down to earth person and was a pleasure to be around on our special day. If you’re in doubt of booking the right photographer for your day, you will not regret choosing Dave. Thank you so much!"

                  SAMMY & LEWIS


The big question has been popped and you've booked your venue.. congratulations! you're wedding journey has started..I’m so pleased you found me, and that you’re looking to get the ball rolling to secure your suppliers including your wedding photographer. I photograph weddings all around Yorkshire the UK. If you’re local to me, I would love to meet up for a coffee and talk about your Wedding day. If that's not possible, let’s have a chat on the phone, or perhaps even meet over Skype. I’d love to hear from you…

I try to reply to all enquiries with in 24 hours. If you haven’t heard back from me, please do get in touch again and please do have a quick check of your spam folder in case my email has got lost in there!

Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

Yorkshire wedding photographer
Follow us on ....
  • Instagram

Scarborough wedding photographer - York wedding photographer

Hull wedding photographer - Leeds wedding photographer

Beverley wedding photographer - Driffield wedding photographer